Anydaydirect Ltd of 11 Maurice Walk, London, NW11 6JX, Company Registration No. 14131639 (collectively referred to as Anydaydirect, we, us and our in this privacy notice) is the data controller and we are therefore responsible for your personal data collected through our site.
1. Our Privacy Promise
We take protecting your personal data seriously and will only use your data for the purposes we collected it for. If we do not need to use your personal data, we will promptly delete it.
We will only collect and use your personal data for the following purposes, to:
- Complete your order
- Keep you up to date with our promotional offers and latest trends
- Enhance your shopping experience
- Help us make sure our marketing relates to your interests
- Improve our service
- Uphold any legal or regulatory responsibilities
2. Information we collect
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include anonymized data, where the identity and identifying information is removed.
- We collect your identification information such as your full name.
- We collect your contact information such as full address and postcode, email address, contact telephone number and social media usernames (if you connect with us via this platform).
- We collect your financial data including payment card details and bank account.
- We collect your transaction data such as your purchase history and your previous orders (e.g. order number, number of items, product number, etc.); correspondence or communications with you in respect of your orders, and details of any rewards and bonuses awarded.
- Our website automatically collects your technical data such as details of the device(s) you use to access our services, your internet protocol (IP) address, login data, your username and password, browser type and version, etc.
- In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you: Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- We also collect, use, and share anonymized and aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data. This data is not considered personal data as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
3. How we collect your personal data
We may collect your personal data by:
- You may give us your data voluntarily by directly interacting with us by filling in forms on our website or corresponding with us by telephone, email, post, or online.
4. How we use your personal data
We will only collect and process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. As a data controller, the legal basis for our collection and use of your personal data varies depending on the manner and purpose for which we collected it.
We will only collect personal data from you when:
- we have gained your explicit consent to do so, or
- we require your personal data to perform our obligations under the contract we have with you. For example, to process a payment from you, fulfill your order or provide customer support connected with an order, or
- the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or
- we have a legal obligation to collect or disclose personal data from you.
If we wish to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and request your consent. We may process personal data without your consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
5. How we share your personal data
We will not sell any of your personal individual data which we hold to third parties – this includes but is not limited to your name, address, email address, or payment information.
However, there are instances where we do share your data as a vital aspect of being able to deliver our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that are involved in getting your order to you, i.e. warehouses, order packers, courier services, and payment service providers.
- Companies that provide us services that help our business function such as marketing agencies, advertising partners, and website hosts.
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement, and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us).
- As explained above, there may be times when we provide third parties with anonymized information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that you cannot be identified personally from this data.
In any case, Anydaydirect undertakes to provide such third parties only with the data necessary to perform the duties and activities assigned to them; it also undertakes to do everything in its power to ensure that third parties use the data received exclusively for the purposes indicated by Anydaydirect and in compliance with the applicable regulations on personal data processing.
6. How long we will keep your personal data for
We will only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose it was provided and to meet our legal and regulatory obligations. If you wish to know the period we will retain your data, please contact us to make the request.
7. Storing your personal data
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
If, at the time of registering your account, you opt-in and consent to our marketing messages, we will send you information via email to keep you up to date of new promotions and help you see our products.
If you no longer want to receive marketing messages, you can easily stop them at any time. You may object to any further use of your personal information, such as for direct marketing purposes, by contacting us using the contact details available on our website. You are also free at any time to opt-out of receiving such communications by responding to any promotional email to unsubscribe. You will then be opted-out of this marketing.
Once you do this, we will update your account to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages. Please note that, it might take up to 48 hours for our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request. Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates).
9. Third-party links
Anydaydirect, therefore, invites users to take care when accepting offers of services from third parties and to read the information provided by the third party regarding its processing of personal data.
10. Your rights
The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 affords you a variety of rights, we are obliged to tell you these rights include:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (as per this notice).
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you. This can be done by accessing your account.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which is explained at paragraph 4, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
11. Modifications to this document
12. Cookies Policy
12.1 Technical cookies do not require Opt-in:
We use Navigation and Functionality Cookies. Navigation Cookies ensure the normal browsing and use of the site, through different options or services, aimed at increasing the site performance. Functionality Cookies save your preferences to enhance your browsing experience, according to a set of selected criteria (such as for example, language, text characters, browser type, etc.).
12.2 Cookies that require you to Opt-in:
All other types of cookies are installed or activated only if consent is provided, the first time you visit our site. By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, you may click the “help” section in your browser which should provide instructions on reviewing your cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at www.ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/.
Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected, and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site. We may therefore be unable to fulfill our expected experience we aim to provide to our users.
We have appointed certain business partners to help us market our products and they may also set cookies during your visit to be used for remarketing purposes. This may mean that you will be shown products and services based on what you have previously viewed on our website.
Click here to contact us