- Goldspring Solo springs for a safer bounce.
- Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more airflow for a higher jumping.
- Easier to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in the garden.
- Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge.
The arrival of the Ultim Favorit 280 means that BERG now also has a very nice rectangular trampoline for the smaller garden. This small rectangular trampoline fits easily in any garden due to its shape and compact size of 280 x 190.
The Ultim Favorit has a specially developed frame, making it much stronger than many other trampolines in this size. The GoldSpring Solo springs ensure that considerably smoother and more powerful jumps can be made on the trampoline than on any of its competitors.
Features & Specifications:
- The Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more airflow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easy to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in your garden
- Because the Goldspring Solo springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface
- Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge
- Extra long lifespan of the protective edge due to an upper and lower layer of no less than 0.55-mm-thick PVC!
- Entrance height: 27 cm
- Shape of trampoline: Rectangular
- Dimensions: 280 x 190 x 27 cm
- Weight: 42.1 Kg
- Goldsprings Solo
- Protective edge thickness 30 mm
- Number of springs: 44
- Warranty: Frame (5 Years), Spring (2 Years), Padding (2 Years), Jump Mat (2 Years), Net (2 Years), Frame Net Inground (2 Years)
- Max Weight: 70 kg
- Only for domestic use
- Not for public use
- Only one user - Collision hazard
- The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- Not suitable for children under 36 months - Fall hazard
- There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- The surrounding area of the burried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide
|Age Ranges||6 + (older children)|
|Recommended Age||6 years+|
|Dimensions||280 x 190 x 27 cm|
|Pack content||1 x BERG Grey Ultim Favorit InGround 280 9ft Trampoline|
|Shipping Dimensions||23 x 137 x 56 cm|
Free standard delivery on orders over $83.99*. Order until 2 pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch (selected items)
The following delivery options are available for this product:
- Standard (Up to 7 working days)
You will be asked to choose a delivery option in the checkout process. The above options available for this product show estimated delivery times for UK MAINLAND depending on which warehouse our stock is located in.
* Exclusions may apply to free delivery option depending on postcode, click here to view our delivery rates
** European Service: Items over 2KG in weight will incur extra delivery charges to European destinations and may incur customs fees.
*** Rest Of the World: Items over 1.5kg will incur extra delivery charges, will be shipped via courier and may incur customs fees
You may return most new, unopened items in original packaging within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you wish to exchange any items (change of size/colour/product) within 14 days of receiving your order.